Full-Time RN / LPN Case Manager for Skilled Homecare agency for Albuquerque and surrounding areas.
A registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the director of clinical services/ Clinical Manager.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the practice of professional nursing in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and standards for home health nursing.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice.
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural and spiritual differences.
- Communicates effectively and in accordance with agency requirements
- Initiates actions to improve the quality of patient care. Takes appropriate actions independently and responsively in home care situations
- Promotes personal safety and safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Completes comprehensive assessments including OASIS for RN data set.
- Teaching/education of:
Medication Administrations, IV Antibiotics, PICC line Management (RN), Wound care / Wound Vac, Catheter management, J-Tube / G-tube and TPN.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as Registered Nurse/ LPN certificate in the state of practice.
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state.
- Current CPR Certification
Armada is an Equal Opportunity Employer