We, at Armada Skilled Homecare Services provide a comprehensive home health services individualized to your needs in collaboration with your physician’s plan-of-care. We offer a variety of professional services through our staff which includes:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Certified Nursing Assistants
To qualify for home health services under your physician’s supervision, one or more of the following conditions must have occurred.
- Homebound: If you get sick or get worse
- Recent hospitalization
- Recent new or exacerbated diagnosis
- Change in medications in the last 60 days
- New medication in the last 30 days
- Change in primary caregiver providing care with a knowledge deficiency
- Treatment of an illness or injury that must be performed by a nurse Medication administration (other than oral)
- Wound care
- Urinary catheter care
- IV Therapy
- Diabetic care
- Recent marked decline in functional status (i.e. speech, ambulation, strength, endurance)
- Recent falls, fracture, and stroke
- Need for home maintenance program to maintain current level of function.
Contact us at (505) 847-2388 to speak with one of our professional staff.